viernes, noviembre 05, 2010

A Nameless Godess. (In a Cool Long Red Dress)

I was at a party,
Lost in the crowd,
When I saw her,
She was standing there,
Nothing short of a godess,
Smoking on a cigarette,
In a cool long red dress,
It was there and then,
When I knew,
She would put everything,
Who I  was, to an end,
And there was only one thing,
I could really say,
Hoka hey, hoka hey, hoka hey,
When my lips,
First touched hers,
My heart broke a dozen times,
And in my ears,
The bells of fate began to chime,
She put my mind at ease,
And my heart in overdrive,
We got lost in each other,
The hours flew by,
Her naked body covered,
And sheltered mine,
From that old, that very old,
And familiar cold,
Before we knew it, the dawn had shown its face,
And bluntly, the sobriety of the new day,
Overshadowed, the drunken haze,
Of the night before, which faded away,
All too soon,
It was all sun, there was no more moon,
She kissed my cheeks goodbye,
She slipped past the door,
And ever since then I,
I ain't seen her no more,
That nameless godess,
In her cool long red dress.




ARealRock'N'Rolla

No hay comentarios: