martes, diciembre 28, 2010

The Same Cards

A suicide attempt,
Amongst other things,
I wear on my sleeves,
For the world to see,

A bastard for a father,
A crazy woman for a mother,
Can't say who's madder,
Them or me,

A leaf blowin' in the wind,
IfI could I would have,
The same cards dealt to me again,
'Coz to me it hasn't been half bad,

Always been a cat,
Going over rooftops,
Dancing in the moonlight,
Looking for another try,

A bum with the soul of a poet,
My palace an old cardboard box,
I'll start my self a fire,
And cast regret into the pyre.

A leaf blowin' in the wind,
If I could I would have,
The same cards dealt to me again,
'Coz to me it hasn't been half bad,

My scars,
Make me proud,
Lying beneath the stars,
Singing out loud.

A leaf blowin' in the wind,
If I could I would have,
The same cards dealt to me again,
'Coz to me it hasn't been half bad.ARealRock'N'Rolla

No hay comentarios: