martes, diciembre 28, 2010

Ain't Got nothing But Time.

Lonely days are over,
Gonna pack my blues away,
Up in a hidden corner,
Start my car and head down to the frisco bay,

Can't wait to sink my toes in the water,
And feel the ocean sway,
I'm gonna wash off the things that don't matter,
And watch as the day dies away,

I still ain't got a clue,
Of what I'm trying to find,
Gonna sit the whole day thru',
I ain't got nothing but time,

Sittin' here under the moon,
Whistlin' a melody,
Trying to bang out a scrappy tune,
To keep me company,

There's something a bit blue,
'Bout sittin' under the stars alone,
Feel like all I do,
Is wait for the sun,

I still ain't got a clue,
Of what I'm trying to find,
Gonna sit here the whole night thru',
I ain't got nothing but time,

Where am I trying to go,
It still scapes me,
When I get there I'll let you know,
Unless this life forsakes me.ARealRock'N'Rolla

No hay comentarios: