When you see me comin',
You better step aside,
'Cause as you look deep in,
My blood-shot eyes,
You know...
I'm up to no good,
And I'm in no mood,
To be fucked around with.
So get outta my way,
I'm not gonna play,
Yer mindless games,
A lion, to this world, I came,
Only this one cannot be tamed,
So don't even try.
If something or someone stands before me on the road,
One of us is going to go,
And all I know is,
It ain't gonna be me,
Oh no It ain't gonna be me.
If yer on my path,
We're on a collision course,
I'll break yer bones, ya'll feel the wrath,
You'll be reduced to cinder,
That'll be the aftermath.
I'm up to no good
I'm in no mood,
To be fucked around with.
So Get outta my way,
I'm not gonna play,
Yer mindless games.
A lion, to this world I came,
Only this one, you cannot tame,
So don't even try.
If something or someone stands before me on the road,
One of us is going to go,
And all I know is,
It ain't gonna be me,
Oh no, It ain't gonna be me.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario