lunes, junio 13, 2011

Send a little prayer out my way...

Can I tell you I was wrong,
I was lost and torn,
I was delivered and sent back home,

And the days will be renewed,
And you'll forget all the things you knew,
And you'll be hopefully,
Clueless and true,

And I trust the light will guide you,
And the spark of your heart ignite you,
And I'll feel alive when in the night you,

Send a little prayer out my way,
Send a little prayer out my way,

Threw it all out the window,
That just goes to show,
That's how the story of us go,

Leaving on the mend,
Save it for a friend,
I am just trying to breathe you in,


And I trust the light will guide you,
And the spark of your heart ignite you,
And I'll feel alive when in the night you,

Send a little prayer out my way,
Send a little prayer out my way,

And this just might be the corniest thing to say,
But love will make it's way,
Back to you,
And if that should fail, I will stay,
I'll stay beside you every step of the way,



And I trust the light will guide you,
And the spark of your heart ignite you,
And I'll feel alive when in the night you,

Send a little prayer out my way,
Send a little prayer out my way,


ARealRock'N'Rolla

No hay comentarios: