jueves, diciembre 30, 2010

Up In The Sky

It's a cold night,
The stars are,
Shining bright,
Up in the sky,

Clouds are passing by,
I can only imagine,
What it must be like,
To be up in the sky,

My whole life,
People say,
It's awasted,
Everyday,
But I reply,
I'm a dreamer so I,
I only wish to live,
Up in the sky,

The moon's pale and bright,
I feel her light,
Shining down on me,
From up in the sky,

I wish the breeze tonight,
Would lift me up so high,
So I could finnaly be,
Up in the sky,

My whole life,
People say,
It's awasted everyday,
But I reply,
I'm a dreamer so I,
I only wish to be,
Up in the sky,

Wanna take myself out of here,
The music the clouds and the wind make,
Is the only music I wanna hear,
Want the moon and the stars to be ever so near,

'Cause up in the sky,
I know everything,
Is gonna be alright,,

Nothing to die over,
I'll pick a sweet spot,
And stay there,

Up in the sky,

My whole life,
People say,
It's awasted,
Everyday,
But I reply,
I'm a dreamer so I,
I only wish to be,
Up in the sky,
Up in the sky,
Up in the sky,
Up in the sky,

ARealRock'N'Rolla

No hay comentarios: