miércoles, julio 28, 2010

Away...

Before me stands a steep hill,
That I cannot climb,
And within me there's a light,
That refuses to shine.
Light another cigarrette,
Nothing but lies in the truths I've said.
I've never really meant anything,
Guess that's probbably why I'm fading.

Away,
Everything I've ever held in my hands,
Away,
Turns to dust and gets blown,
Away,
My heart has endured more than it was meant to stand,
Away,
The old me is not torn, no, he's dead and gone.

Trapped inside this barren wasteland,
Without bein able to get out,
My mind use to be so clear, how grand,
Now it has been darkened, by these grimm clouds of doubt.

So until I'm free and runnin' wild,
I'll stay here in my prison of sand,
And out there in the world, roses bloom, all the while,
I'm the sole resident in this no man's land.


No hay comentarios: